Orga L550 HHS+SRO+IR
Helihoist & SAR lights
Helihoist (HHS) and Search and Rescue lights (SRO) play important roles in an offshore wind farm to communicate to a pilot the whereabouts and status of a turbine.
- Helihoist green – indicates the status of the turbine for safe helicopter hoisting operations.
- SRO red – indicates a target turbine during emergency cases. T
- Infrared module – the infrared module on the SRO light is always on. This light enables pilots with night vision goggles to see the turbine.
- Rugged and Low Maintenance – the Light’s low center of gravity reduces stress due to wind. It’s housing is designed for a 30 year windfarm lifespan. High quality LED’s for long product lifetime.
- CAP-437 – Complies with UK CAA CAP-437 standards for helicopter hoist lights.
Helihoist (HHS) green light
Search & Rescue Operations (SRO) red light with Infrared
Combined HHS & SRO with infrared
|Design degree of protection||IP65|
|Operating temperature range||-40°C to +55°C|
|Shipping information||550 x 550 x 400 mm; approx. 16kg|
|Supplied with pre-mounted Orga cable for easy installation and high reliability|
|Cable bending radius||120mm|
|Outer cable diameter||ø14.5 +/- 0.5mm|
|Level indicators for correct mounting|
|Horizontal beam pattern||360°|
|Steady and flashing mode available according to hoist operation|
|Effective intensity: According to CAP437 Helicopter hoist light, or Search and Rescue light|
|Vertical beam pattern: according to CAP437 Helicopter hoist light, or search and rescue light|
|Power consumption||See Datasheet|